Projects worth over £42 million to help raise educational standards, improve services and provide practical support to disadvantaged families and children with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) have had their funding extended. The Government announced it will re-award current … Read More
£50 million, in addition to the £20 million announced in December, has been promised to thousands of students to support them with financial pressures from Covid-19. The new funding means that universities will be able to help students impacted by … Read More
More than 75% of state secondary schools and colleges in England have availed of the period products from the free Government scheme, according to new data released. Since the programme launched in January 2020, 9,702 schools and colleges have ordered … Read More
Virtual Education Expo UK is an online event for anyone thinking of enrolling on a course, going to college, doing a postgraduate degree, returning to education, upskilling, changing career direction, taking professional, holistic or hobbyist courses or looking for information on courses, classes and educational options in the UK in 2021.
A virtual expo is an event run in an online environment. It is online equivalent of a traditional exhibition, but exhibitors and visitors connect with one another on the web, rather than in-person. Attendees log into event through their web browser and can chat in real-time with universities and colleges and have the same conversations, receiving information and watch seminars as if they were at a physical event.
Before the expo
- Design a virtual booth that matches and enhances your brand
- Decorate your booth with banners
- Upload your brochures and videos
During the expo
- Chat with prospective students according to your courses / location, and their interests
- View detailed profiles of all students visiting your booth
- Use the private chat function to have one-on-one chats with students at your booth
After the expo
- Check statistics of students that have visited your booth
- Receive contact details of students that have interacted with you or downloaded your material
- Follow-up with students and/or download all student leads
- Finalise enrollments
Simply click here to contact us to reserve your space at Virtual Education Expo UK.
The event will be advertised on radio, online, through our social media outlets and an expansive public relations campaign.
Universities, institutes and private colleges, as well as providers of online courses, distance learning and home study opens at the Expo. Furthermore, you may find educational bodies, student unions and any form of education related exhibitors promoting their products and services.
If are interested in exhibiting at the event or have further enquiries you can contact Maria Whelan on +353 87 928 1988 or at email@example.com.