Students now have more time to prepare for 2021 exams next year, as most AS, A levels and GCSEs will be held 3 weeks later to help address the disruption caused by the pandemic. The Prime Minister and Education Secretary … Read More
A new report published to mark World Mental Health Day today (Saturday 10 October) has provided an in-depth picture of the experiences of children and young people during the pandemic and how it affected children’s wellbeing. Some challenges were identified … Read More
Schools, colleges, teachers and pupils across England will benefit from new remote education support to help children learn at home if they have to self-isolate, the Education Secretary has announced. The new support includes an additional 100,000 laptops to be … Read More
Virtual Education Expo UK is an online event for anyone thinking of enrolling on a course, going to college, doing a postgraduate degree, returning to education, upskilling, changing career direction, taking professional, holistic or hobbyist courses or looking for information on courses, classes and educational options in the UK in 2021.
A virtual expo is an event run in an online environment. It is online equivalent of a traditional exhibition, but exhibitors and visitors connect with one another on the web, rather than in-person. Attendees log into event through their web browser and can chat in real-time with universities and colleges and have the same conversations, receiving information and watch seminars as if they were at a physical event.
Before the expo
- Design a virtual booth that matches and enhances your brand
- Decorate your booth with banners
- Upload your brochures and videos
During the expo
- Chat with prospective students according to your courses / location, and their interests
- View detailed profiles of all students visiting your booth
- Use the private chat function to have one-on-one chats with students at your booth
After the expo
- Check statistics of students that have visited your booth
- Receive contact details of students that have interacted with you or downloaded your material
- Follow-up with students and/or download all student leads
- Finalise enrollments
Simply click here to contact us to reserve your space at Virtual Education Expo UK.
The event will be advertised on radio, online, through our social media outlets and an expansive public relations campaign.
Universities, institutes and private colleges, as well as providers of online courses, distance learning and home study opens at the Expo. Furthermore, you may find educational bodies, student unions and any form of education related exhibitors promoting their products and services.
If are interested in exhibiting at the event or have further enquiries you can contact Maria Whelan on +353 87 928 1988 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.